ROFL - 3 more "Bull of the Woods" books

Hi all
Just got my order from Lee Valley Tools yesterday which included the
latest 3 "Bull of the Woods" reprints (this makes 6) that they've put
out. Great fun. Wasted a couple hours reading them already. Lot of
earlier stuff in these 3, going back into the early 20's I'd guess.
Scary thing is how little the people around engineering have changed.
The machines may be run by NC, but the types are totally the same
(though maybe a little less dirty). Check the new ones out. Good
antidote for our modern world.
Jim
Usual disclaimer, No connection to Lee Valley except via credit card.
Reply to
Jim McGill