OT- this remote actually works on humans

after all the endless pictures and jokes about remotes that seem to occur, I saw a news item about one that works, if crudely.

Reyd

Here's one that works on lib-tards

tillius

Most lib-turds usually rely on someone else to protect them. Own a gun, protect yourself. Never. That is not fair to criminals. Only the Police should have guns. lib-turds, gotta hate to be them :)

Well said on your other posts !

Bed wetting, bugger eating, slime, basturds just think that feeling good is better than a fixing a problem. Would not want to offend their self worth. Marc Life member NRA PS you owe me a keyboard ...one of your posts had me spitting coffee all over it. Then I was ROFLMAO

Reply to
Marc