Roman dodecahedron

Man = strap-on -- well, in Terrell's world, at any rate.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Go, Ron! Run, run, run!

Reply to
Ed Huntress

That way he can do his own reach around. LOL

Reply to
John R. Carroll

She will come grab you by the ear and shake you!

Reply to
CaveLamb

Boris Mohar on Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:59:36

Considering that the Romans used a duodecimal (base 12) system of fractions for measurements and calculations ... difficult to say.

pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Yawn. You and John keep trying to project yourself on others. More of a man means that she isn't afraid of the job at hand, unlike you idiots. I'm not conviced that either of you have ever held a woman.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You need to use more care in your attribution. I was the one who said, "It's a Roman Magic 8-ball. ;-) "All the holes being different sizes suggests some significance there, albeit I can't imagine what."

Then you and the other trolls and their baiters started chiming in.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If the holes weren't different sizes you could not differentiate its orientation. Maybe it is some sort of sun dial, or a calendar?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Why are you so sure it is *not* used for measuring penis size, thusly determining the attendant social hierarchy? Might I add, I would have needed a much larger dodecahedron......

Coulda been part of the brothel system, as a kind of screening device, you know, wear'n'tear'n'shit.....

Fwiw, I much prefer "But Drunk" over that irksomely dorky "Hope This Helps!"..... goodgawd.....

Reply to
Existential Angst