Rotary saw blade kerf

I need to cut several small pieces of aluminum .1" thick on a small variable speed table saw. Don't know which aluminum alloy it is and the only saw blade particulars I have are the number of teeth and the kerf (width of cut).

My question is this....Given the same number of teeth and for the cleanest cut, would a saw with a larger or smaller kerf be the better choice here? Thanks!

Reply to
oparr