Rotary saw blade kerf

I need to cut several small pieces of aluminum .1" thick on a small
variable speed table saw. Don't know which aluminum alloy it is and
the only saw blade particulars I have are the number of teeth and the
kerf (width of cut).
My question is this....Given the same number of teeth and for the
cleanest cut, would a saw with a larger or smaller kerf be the better
choice here? Thanks!
Reply to
oparr