Saddam resembles

Somebody needs to do a bed check up in California because Saddam sure looks like Charlie Manson. Coincidence?

Reply to
Beecrofter

Seen on a car website today:

Person A: Sadam looks like a deranged homeless person. Person B: Sadam -is- a deranged homeless person.

My wild assed guess, which is worth what you are paying for it, is that attacks against US forces and their allies will step up for a few days to a few weeks, then start to wind down.

Dick

Reply to
D.B.

Unfortunately, I doubt it. He wasn't directing them. Tehran and Damascus are. They're training in Syrian-occupied Lebanon.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso