Sandvik RCKT 13 04 00-PH 4030 inserts

I need 10 of these.

Sandvik RCKT 13 04 00-PH 4030 inserts. The usual supplier wants a fortune. Anyone have a modest cost source? Little =BD" round ones. For a face milling cutter.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Sandvik RCKT 13 04 00-PH 4030 inserts. The usual supplier wants a fortune. Anyone have a modest cost source? Little ½" round ones. For a face milling cutter.

Bob AZ

How thick are they? How many do you want?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Tom

1/8" thick. 10 each would be fine. they are =EF=BF=BD" in diameter. I also need the screws to attach them.

Take care Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Tom

1/8" thick. 10 each would be fine. they are ?" in diameter. I also need the screws to attach them.

Take care Bob AZ

Well, nevermind. The ones I have are custom made for me at 3/16" thick and have a hole that is .135" and .165". I use the hole to cut wire and the OD is still pristine, it's the hole gets worn and chipped. Sorry they won't work unless you EDM a screw hole in them...probably not worth it.

Reply to
Tom Gardner