Saving on fuel

On 10/29/2012 4:54 PM, Steve W. wrote: ...

It's possible, yes. Whether it's likely is another event altogether unless one is trying to get by w/ something one shouldn't be.

We have both because while the trucks are farm use they still are required to pay road tax because they are used on the roads.

IOW, I wouldn't worry about it much other than do educate any employees of which vehicles and which bulk tanks are which...

Reply to
dpb

Close, grilled chicken and beer and laughing a lot.

Ignoramus20034

Good one Iggy.

Reply to
John B.

You see, I do not mind vodka, and getting drunk, but we cannot drink that at the warehouse, due to the need to drive home. Only a bit of beer.

Ignoramus20034