Schaublin lathe compound rest

I am posting this for a friend.

He has a Schaublin lathe compound rest for sale. It is the same as the compound rest in this eBay auction,

Please note, he has only the compound rest, no cross slide. It is in very good condition.

He wants to know what the slide might be worth, or rather what he could sell it for. The eBay listing is not a good indication, since the price listed is the asking price, and of the four offers three expired, and one was declined.

If needed I could either put some images of the compound rest on my web site, or email to people.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Abrasha