Schaublin 120 for disposal

I've got a Schaublin 120 second-ops machine which I've taken the turret from, it has to be out of my way by next Tuesday 27th at the very latest. It's a fairly old machine, but it has a 2-speed 3-phase motor and a B&S 22 lever collet closer. No cross slide, nothing on the bed at all, though there is the remains of power feed for the turret. I'm in Warrington, UK, it goes to the scrap man on Tuesday unless someone who wants it can arrange collection before then.

It's currently loaded on a trailer, so I could deliver locally but it's over half a ton so unloading facilities would be needed. I'm only after scrap price, about 50 quid, plus mileage if relevant.

Cheers Tim Dutton Dry-Dock Traditional & Modern canal craft repairs Vintage diesel engine service

Reply to
Tim Leech