More junk - die filer

I've got a little Excel benchtop die filer, I think it's been through various hands before mine. I could use i if I had the space, but I haven't. It was given to me, so I'm offering it free. Collect from Warrington area. It doesn't have a proper overarm.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Tim,

I could find a home for that. I have a few projects where more accurate (and less human effort) filing is required.

Not sure when I could collect though.

Is that a problem?

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter

I think it's spoken for aleady, but I'll get back to you if not.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech