More junk - die filer

I've got a little Excel benchtop die filer, I think it's been through
various hands before mine. I could use i if I had the space, but I
haven't.
It was given to me, so I'm offering it free. Collect from Warrington
area.
It doesn't have a proper overarm.
Cheers
Tim
Dutton Dry-Dock
Vintage diesel engine service
Reply to
Tim Leech
Tim,
I could find a home for that. I have a few projects where more accurate (and less human effort) filing is required.
Not sure when I could collect though.
Is that a problem?
Cheers
Peter
Reply to
puffernutter
I think it's spoken for aleady, but I'll get back to you if not.
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech