Semi On Topic Agent Reader related

A while back I realized that 'Message with newest thread first' really improved the view of active topics.

Today I created a filter that I think is another improvement.

I named it "Active View" It consists of 'unread', 'not ignored', and 'show complete threads for matching messages'.

I download all messages via my configuration for this group. Some posters are kill filed so I don't have to ever see them. The ones I have Agent mark read also go away with this filter. Not much of a loss in most cases.

So far I like the view.

Wes

Reply to
Wes