Serious press fit

WRONG. Because that's where Larry and Marty and Doc were ordering them from in bulk for their shops. I wasn't picky, whoever I was closest to at the moment I picked up a spare for in the trunk - that inevitably ended up pressed into service much sooner than expected.

And I suspect that Clarks, Cotrofeld and Corvair Underground were all sourcing the same supplier, too. Because they ALL died till they cycled through the old stock.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I'm still curious. Can anyone explain how the coupling works?

Wes

Wes

I came across this while looking for a different type of hydraulic coupling...

There are detailed mounting/demounting instructions in the downloads at the bottom of the page.

Reply to
Ned Simmons