[SOLVED] Sharpening a tape dispenser blade

I have found in the past that simply cleanint the build-up of adhesive and tin bit of tape from the serated edge will restore the cutting action. Touching up the serations with a fine file from below, so that any burr is left at the top edge will further improve things.

Reply to
Gerry

replying to David Billington, Pam Comstock wrote: You are WONDERFUL!! I had an old family tape dispenser that wouldn't cut, so I've been holding onto for years, . Now it does!!! It's not as sharp as it once was, but it at least works!!!! Thanks!!!

Reply to
Pam Comstock

replying to David Billington, Pam Comstock wrote: You are WONDERFUL!! I had an old family tape dispenser that wouldn't cut, so I've been holding onto for years, . Now it does!!! It's not as sharp as it once was, but it at least works!!!! Thanks!!!

Reply to
Pam Comstock

you did make me chuckle there :)

Reply to