Shaun Just Called Me

Shaun just called me because Jen called him last night about getting the the
planter pots back to her Mom's, but of course there was nobody around to
help him. I told him to call Jimmy not me.
Jim
Reply to
Jimbo
He has the right name in the email addy doesn't he.
Reply to
Steve Peterson
If Shawn is around today, tell him I need a box of 10-32 x1" cap screws.
Gunner
"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider
Reply to
Gunner
As someone who has on more than one occasion clicked on Netscape 7.1's "Compose" while a window was still open to an rcm post and rattled off an e-mail to a beloved child without noticing that it was also being sent to this group, "Ah feel his pain."
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Wisnia
Good point Neil.
For what it's worth I had just been interviewed, live, on air, by a major radio station. I was very happy with the results of the interview and obviously wasn't thinking clearly when I sent the message meant for my wife to this newsgroup by accident.
Some people say I can't walk and chew gum at the same time, maybe their right, EH.
Please, Please forgive me, I promise never to do it again.
Jimbo
Neil wrote:
======
Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT
These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch
ROTF
A friend finally came over to pick up his ahhh BMX? motorcycle and asked if the nosey neighbor was dead. I asked why and he said "Why isn't he out here Bird Dogging us ?" Neighbor has a new nick name from my perspective.
Also sounds like one of my wife's stories , all these names and relations that I don't have a clue to what she is talking about.
Reply to
Sunworshiper
I work in an office with about 25 employees. One of my co-workers spent about 3 weeks staying every night at her elderly mother's because her mom had broken her ankle so needed around the clock care. Martha would go home every day for a bit to visit with her husband and each trip home showed the house to be on a downward spiral in the mess department. Finally, her mom was able to care for herself so it was time for Martha to go home. From work she sent her husband an e-mail (or so she thought) in which she told him that she wasn't moving back home until he cleaned up the mess he'd made of the house. The place looked like a pig sty. She realized something was wrong when the snickers, chuckles and outright guffaws broke out all over the room. Instead of sending the e-mail home to her husband she'd accidentally sent it to all of us. Sue
Reply to
Sue
(snip)
No problem, dude, as I do stuff like this all the time. But it_is_ hard for me to forgive using "their" in the place of "they're". But I'm just anal about that, I reckon.
Garrett Fulton
Reply to
Garrett Fulton