Shockproof? Really?

Larry Jaques on Mon, 12 Mar 2018

22:08:18 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Yeah. Seems to me, some folks swear by them, others swear at them. In my case "It was the company's money."

-- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Well, if you can't make your own holes you'll have to buy them.

-jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Gunner Asch on Sat, 17 Mar 2018 18:58:16 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

I do. I'm not sure what sizes. I have other things "in the way" that need doing first. Like finding where I stashed the table saw.

-- pyotr filipivich "With Age comes Wisdom. Although far too often, Age travels alone."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch on Mon, 19 Mar 2018 04:55:26 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Will do.