small gloat

Friend of mine has acquired a bunch of old books & pamphlets. One of which had my "name" on it. "Machine Shop Primer" published by McGraw-Hill in 1910, authors Colvin & Stanley. Basically 3 sections, the first is numbered pictures, second is identifying the pics, and third is a glossary of same and shop terms. I didn't know they had oil fed drills back then.

Lots of neat stuff. Quite a few electronics books, home study course, publications from the War Dept from the 40s, including Farm Shop Practice. Too much to list, but some of this is for sale and some for free. Anyone interested can post or email.

michael

Mechanics Pocket Memoranda, 1904, first printing was 1893. Pretty cool!

Reply to
michael