Small steel disks stocked?

I'm looking for a few stocked mild steel or stainless disks, 3.75-in dia. Can work with just about any thickness from 1/8-in to 1/2 inch. I'm in the LA area and don't have ability to cut or grind down from larger stock.

Anyone know a place in the greater LA area that might have them or could fabricate in a day or two?

Thanks!!

Reply to
John Curtiss

John..just about any Cutting Shop will have a pile of those in the drops bins.

Cutting Edge, over in Upland usually has stuff like that.

a cutting shop is a business that only cuts metal, into slugs, blanks, etc etc for other shops.

Plenty of them in the LA area

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Reply to