Some old school machining pictures

From a UK shipyard about 1959 or so:

I like the welder sitting inside the crankcase while he works on it :-).

----- Regards, Carl Ijames

Reply to
Carl Ijames

"Carl Ijames" fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@news2.newsguy.com:

How would YOU like to take chips as big as the guys boring those parts?!!!!!

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I like the chips here:

Ignoramus19716

No safety glasses in the place. I only see a few prescription glasses wearers.

I do need one of those giant lathes for my backyard ICBM launched nuclear bomb project though. Dave

Reply to
dav1936531