Someone asked for a 12 inch L1 lathe chuck?

I recall someone wanting to buy a L1 lathe chuck.

I got a four jaw L1 Cushman lathe chuck, 12 inch diameter. I am not

100% sure that it is L1, but it looks a lot like my L0, but bigger.

contact me at snipped-for-privacy@algebra.com

Ignoramus27366

Iggy,

You can determine if it is a L series and what size from:

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Wes, thanks, I did not realize that there were L2 and L3 sizes, so I better be careful and measure.

Ignoramus11200