Source of compresed air

I went through buying a cheap compressor like that. Hated every second of owning one. Loud and not enough air. My own opinion is that you will regret anything below 5 [real, not overstated] horsepower. That may last you a lifetime.

Ignoramus25244

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:54:06 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed Huntress" quickly quoth:

It takes great patience to be as cheap a SOB as I am, Ed.

Excellent. Will do. My non-fiction stack of must-read books is down to under 3' tall now. I can see my dresser again. (Time for more bookshelves and to sell my old books. I'm up to about 300 to go.)

-- Imagination is more important than knowledge... Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

Reply to
Larry Jaques