Spin windows

I've spotted a small discussion on spin windows for CNC guards that dates from when the arc was built.

Assuming that there are still some people with us, did anyone come to any conclusions about capabilities, prices, etc..

Or is there someone out there who has first hand experience of retrofitting them to existing machines?

Any ideas where to get them from, (I have HEMA on the list already).

Is it even worth it?

Spike

Reply to
Spike