Stop Arm for Tapmatic SPD5

I need a stop arm for a Tapmatic SPD5 tapping head. I checked Tapmatic's website, but cannot find a price on one. If anyone has one I will gladly buy it. It looks easy enough to make. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

I can trace one I have and give you dimensions if you want to make one... Or if you call me at the shop Monday I can see who our contact is at Tapmatic. I won't sell you one because I know you can get it cheaper from them or someone else than you can from me because I'm not a direct source for them normally unless they go on my units.

Visit either website below to get my shop #. I know "smart" people can find it easily but I still don't want to post it on usenet more than necessary. Ask for Joe Jr. or Sr. will act like Paul Sr. from OCC on ya.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

Reply to
Joe

You can also call them directly at 800-395-8231 and see how much it costs.

I'm sure you might be able to get a non-functioning SPD5 head with an arm on eBay for the same price as a new arm though.

Spare head and all can be had at

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Reply to
Joe

Thanks Joe. Just trace one out and give me the dimensions if you can. Or send me a DXF file for Autocad and I will print it off. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

You have a fax number I can send it to when I'm done? eMail it to me privately otherwise I'll just play in AutoCad and eMail you a ACAD2000 DXF file.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com Northern, NJ Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Reply to
Joe

No fax. Just e-mail me the DXF file. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

Thanks...I appreciate it. -Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

Steve,

I have to apologize, I have the SPD3 and SPD7 in stock but alas, no SPD5! We must have them on order because we normally stock 'em, but maybe someone bought them all as holiday gifts or something...

Sorry to not be able to come through on this one for you... If they happen to come in today (I'm not even 100% sure they ARE on order), I'll make sure to eMail you with the file as promised.

Until then, anyone else out there have one of these and can take some measurements?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill