storage tubes

I would like to store drills and taps in clear plastic tubes withend caps. Anybody have a source? Tnanks peter

Reply to
pkolb5

If they are small like under 4 inches long you can use tubes like bead stores sell. Fire Mountain Gems online lists them.

Reply to
Greg Krynen

Brownells used to sell kits with 3' tubes you cut to length & lots of caps. The tubes came in several diameters.

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White

Interesting, I've just been wondering about getting tubes for a bunch of cutting torch tips I just got, don't want those to get knocked around .. GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Got ya both covered at

Lots of handy stuff like you need......

HTH Jeff

Reply to
Never_Enough_Tools

Looks like you have web site problems. The home page loads but almost all the links are broken.

-- Jim

Reply to
jimmy

Try a Google on "square plastic tubing". The square shape keeps things from rolling and allows them to be stacked.

Did that search when a link in this thread wouldn't work past the home page.

-- Jim

Reply to
jimmy