Straighten a curved shaft grass trimmer?

I suppose the subject line sounds like I'm asking about whether
the device will continue functioning properly, but I'm really only
asking about whether straightening the pipe will damage the pipe
itself.
I suspect the answer is "of course not".
Specifically, I'm talking about an Echo GT-225. But that probably
doesn't matter much.
Thanks.
Reply to
John Doe
Would be much easier to just replace the tube with a straight section of tube.
Reply to
Steve W.