Surface grinder for sale

no relation to seller

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Nah, too far away - excess baggage charges would be a killer! - wish I lived in the desert, free to rant and rave at the world and collect lots of machine tools.........guns...mmmm.....would have to think about that...

Your tag-line(?) - very good, probably original for you. But, as a mental exercise, substitute the word "Jew" for "Leftwinger" and then think about what its saying - An old hate mantra, pretty formulaic, pretty basic.. You can do better than that Gunner. I hold hopes for you, you poor deluded old fart. Another nutty Vietnam vet. Sorry we let that happen to you mate.

Andrew VK3BFA

Reply to
Andrew VK3BFA

Substitute Brit for Leftwinger..and its still true.

Shrug.

Gunner

One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that, in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid. Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

That's not quite how it worked. Nixon quietly (some would say surreptitiously) escalated the war IIRC, but the American public had given up on Viet Nam (me included at the time - we didn't trust that the leadership was telling us the truth) and Nixon was politically forced at home and at the Paris peace talks to end the war. Republicans of that era were almost as much spendthrifts as the Democrats. Nixon was a hawk, but I never thought of him as a fiscal conservative like Reagan. Oy. NO metal content.

RWL

Reply to
GeoLane at PTD dot NET