Tabletop brake for bending 90's in 1/4" round

Before I build a brake for bending nice tight 90 deg. bends in 1/4" round, was wondering if there is any piece of equipment out there that will do this?

Was previously using a large Pexto brake but some numbnut tried to bend 3/8" rebar and screwed it up and it's now signed "NO ROUND STOCK".

Thanks

-Tom

Reply to
TT

Sounds like a Diacro, but you might want to check out HF if you can't obtain the Diacro

Reply to
ATP*

The only Diacro's I see are punch & die equipment.

-Tom

Reply to
TT

Look for rotary benders. I'm not sure if Diacro still makes them, but there might be one or two on Ebay.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

I think this is what you're looking for:

Or if looking for a floor-standing model:

I haven't used either so I can't comment on them. You might want to take a look at them in a local HF store to see if they'll fit your needs.

Regards, Michael

Reply to
DeepDiver

There aren't any of the type I'm talking about on ebay right now. We have one at work, it's like a rotating table with posts to bend stuff around.

Reply to
ATP*