Tempered Glass Containers?

I'm looking for a Canadain or American supplier of unique tempered glass containers for lamp oil and candles. When I go into any specialty shop I see lots of very neat glass containers used for holding lamp oil and candles but you have to buy the whole lamp, nobody sells just the tempered glass containers seperately.

There are lots of cheap plain glass containers at lamp and candle supply stores but they are usually not very decorative and being plain glass they can shatter if they get to hot.

I'm designing oil and candle lamps out of found metal objects and really can't go much further until I can find a reliable source of tempered glass holders.

Any help will be appreciated

Jimbo

Reply to
Jimbo