That Crazy Spiral in the Sky

"That Crazy Spiral in the Sky? It Might Be Real" [ When we saw the pictures of the spiral in the Norwegian sky this morning, we immediately wrote it off as an impressively elaborate, funny-looking but well-executed hoax. You probably did too, even after reading Google Translated reports in Norwegian newspapers.

Now, SpaceWeather.com, a trusted source run by NASA science writer Tony Phillips, says the ?evidence is mounting? that the sky show was real. ..... ..... ]

Reply to
Cliff

knews4u2chew

Everyone stare at the spiral and chant, "AGW is real. AGW is real......."

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

We get some unusual trails from Edwards AFB in California of rockets set off at dusk. Sometimes quite spectacular. One of the most memorable I saw was cuboidal in shape, and rainbow in hue. Musta been a stage firing.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B