The buck (xmfr) stops here

They traveled from Redmond, Oregon and stopped in Clinton, Washington. Courtesy of Paul Drahn with some help from his son Mark. I checked the wiring diagram carefully, mounted the xmfrs on top of the control cabinet, wired 'em up, checked the wiring again, powered 'em up, checked the voltage (it dropped!), powered up the lathe, and no spindle faults! Hooray! Tomorrow will be the real test when I run a job but I ran the spindle speed up and down and before the xmfr install there would have been a spindle fault while there were none today. So I'm happy. Eric

Reply to
etpm

Hey, Eric. That is great news. So fine when a plan actually works out!

I am pleased the old things found someone to appreciate them.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

Me too!