The GEET fuel processor

Anyone ever heard of Paul Pantone and his GEET fuel processor?

Any first hand experience with the free plans?

Tim

Here's all I need to know: "When Pantone refused to sell out on his patents and technology, he was framed for securities fraud and railroaded to a mental ward ..."

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Very interesting story though...

The GEET Plasma Reactor

Though the GEET technology has struggled for acceptance in the United States, the it has been much more popular and respected in Europe and other places around the world, where it is the subject in college curriculum and is being pursued commercially by far more groups, including a helicopter application.

Simply put, the GEET, which stands for Global Environmental Energy Technology, is a reaction chamber that involves engine exhaust flowing one direction, along a magnetic rod of a specified length (particular to the vehicle and fuel), with the fuel flowing in the opposite direction. Somehow, the fuel goes into a form of plasma, at a temperature much lower than it is usually created using electrical arcs. The plasma causes the fuel molecules to disassociate into their elemental form, where they recombine into syngas, which burns more readily and with less waste than petrol.

Many waste-to-energy methods use a high intensity plasma arc to convert the incoming waste feedstock into syngas, which can be burned as fuel. The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel and be burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee, and even water. But these well-founded and documented claims sounded like science fiction to the Utah judicial system, who presumed that Paul must have something wrong in the head.

In the interview, I mentioned to Paul that in preparation for the interview I was reviewing some stories we've posted while he was incarcerated, and I was struck by one that noted that a "plasma-assisted combustion" process reported by Los Alamos National Laboratories provides mainstream documentation of his claims. Paul pointed out that two of the men in that research group at Los Alamos were trained by him in his GEET course. He said there were also four people from NASA who attended his course, though not as representing NASA.

He also mentioned that when a story came out about MIT's "Plasmatron", that he got around 200 emails from people saying, "Hey, that's your technology!"

Reply to
cavelamb

This is the kind of stuff that sets off my BS detector, loudly.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

Ignoramus11997

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

Reply to
cavelamb

I was referring to this sentence:

``The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel and be burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee, and even water. ''

Reply to
Ignoramus11997

After installing all of the fuel saving gadgets on my first car, I had to stop every hundred miles and drain the gas tank! Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

That guy brewed too much apple jack in the joint.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Remember the fellow who found out how to burn sea water?

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not suggesting this will ever be a cheap fuel source.

But if the loony had a way of vaporizing fuels better than a carb did, he'd have had something.

Also, recall that his work was back before lean burn computer controls were common.

There are a some serious hotrodders near here.

A couple of '66 Mustangs, a 68 Camero and a '69 Firebird.

When they drive by you can SMELL them.

Reply to
cavelamb

LOL True indeed Wes. Passenger vehicles will never be powered by and combination of pee and Windex. Windex is expensive and if people started burning their pee, BeVmo wouldn't have one of the key ingredients for Budweiser. What would American's do then?

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Richard, the bottom line on these things is that if they claim to get more energy out of the system than you put in, they're a hoax. It's like unmasking a magic trick; just look for the source of energy inputs. In the case of this "burning water," it's the energy absorbed from the radio-wave emissions. You can do the same thing by adding heat ( a whole lotta heat), or by electrolyzing it with DC electricity. This is just another way to add the energy (AC electricity, in this case) needed to dissociate water into oxygen and hydrogen. But there is no net energy gain. It's always a loss, large or small.

It has nothing to do with it.

If you want a good smell, go to your local circle track and smell the alky-burners. But you missed the days of the really good stuff, which ended in the early '60s for the most part: methanol and castor oil. Umm, mmm.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Some pee might have gotten into his brew accidentally also... He could have confused it with signature pickle juice...

Ignoramus9483

As usual, Ed, you missed my point to make your point. (sorry).

How much energy is in gasoline?

Just how efficient do you think our engines are?

And as for smell, it's not a GOOD smell.

It's the unburned fuel in the exhaust.

And computer controls have EVERYTHING to do with that not being a common smell any nore.

Reply to
cavelamb

Whatever. As long as it isn't the pee in Bud. Being victimized by a criminal isn't something that concerns me overly but there are a lot of Bud drinkers in America and having them go on a tear should frighten anyone

Reply to
John R. Carroll

I can't believe you drink that weak piss...

Tell me it ain't so, John!

Reply to
cavelamb

I thought the secret ingredient in Bud was Clydesdale P*ss.

You must be confusing human p*ss with Corona. ;)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Oh no. Corona and Dos Equis are rodent piss.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Hell no. It ain't. I really don't drink beer at all but on the rare hot day I will. Sam Adams isn't bad as long as it's ice cold. Otherwise it's Canadian Molsens.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

replying to Tim, Thomas Slain wrote: Yes i met the man in arizona in 1997 and personally saw a tecumseh engine run on iced ted and mountain dew. As this was long before his plans or kits were available i have no experience with them.

Reply to
Thomas Slain