The WCS

"The WCS can be difficult to wrap your head around"

He still does not quite get it ...

"You're moving the view to the part." "The WCS you choose for a machining operation must represent how the part is going to locate on your CNC machine."

LOL ... But is it still the/a fixture offset?

Reply to
Cliff

I think You're bit offset to....You're in the wrong forum again now.

// Krister

Reply to
Krister_L

Would that be a G54,55,56,57,58 or 59? My fav=3D G53. Secret weapon: G51.1(mirror image on Hurco's) Love those "dear in the headlights" look when the other guys see that. How bout TP :tooling plane? That's MC's "try" at MACSYS (machining coordinate system ) WCS? another MC "nice try" at UCS: Cimatron: User coordinate system. Thats why most MC users just "move/translate" the part to 0-0-0 its just too feek'in cumbersome! Oh lets go "screen combine views" in MC.......... WTF? Why bother with them if you can't handle them? eMC fourm: I feel your pain(slick Willy Clinton), thank god I dont need that shit any more with real CAD/CAM systems like UG or Cimatron.

Oh shit! I'm giving away secrets! Damn! I'll never have job security or make 6fig's like in the 90's!, unless I go to China 9mo out of the year. That aint gonna happen.

JB: no charge. Take the ball & run!

Dude........ Its people helping people, man. Ya, I'd like to help those people driving Suzuki's & Hundi's going

20mph in a 45 zone, barely seeing over the steering wheel - right into the freek'in ditch! There's something to be said about the people & the cars they drive. Oh I cant wait for the first snow fall....... then the fun begins. Its bug eyes & white knuckle time! Hehehehe Oh well.... its just time for me to brush up on my old 1/4mi oval stock car driving skills. Problem is: front wheel drive sucks for that. Ok reverse doughnuts in empty parking lots. I think its hard on the trans/drive train in these POS FWD cars, when you wip the front end around going in reverse, slap it in drive & go forward in a straight line. Oh I miss my RWD V8 Fords............
Reply to
cncmillgil

But jb loves you anyway .

Reply to