TIG, metal cutting, pneumaforming

If nothing else, watch the first minute of This Old Tony's video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGsFdudG7Ho
Fascinating new techniques we all need to learn.

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 6:34:20 PM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

I had seen that video and wondered whether the scratch & inflate thing was real or an April Fool's joke. He doesn't say anything about it, just does it.
Have you seen any references to this technique? It's pretty cool stuff.
On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:40:41 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

It's just his sense of humor. I thought it was pretty funny, especially since he added the sound of the metal parting. Eric
On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:43:16 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.com wrote:

Too bad, Eric. You could have taken that one running with the joke. Hooked him good, it did.
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross
On Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 7:09:13 PM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

Only half got me. Still, it would be pretty cool if something like that was real, dontcha think?