TIG, metal cutting, pneumaforming

If nothing else, watch the first minute of This Old Tony's video.

Fascinating new techniques we all need to learn.
Reply to
Larry Jaques
I had seen that video and wondered whether the scratch & inflate thing was real or an April Fool's joke. He doesn't say anything about it, just does it.
Have you seen any references to this technique? It's pretty cool stuff.
Reply to
rangerssuck
It's just his sense of humor. I thought it was pretty funny, especially since he added the sound of the metal parting. Eric
Reply to
etpm

Site Timeline