Timesaver type sander

Does anyone here use a Timesaver type sander for deburring flat metal pieces? I cut allot of pieces 10 - 16 gauge steel less than 24" wide with my CNC plasma cutter and spend quite a bit of time prepping for paint. If so what brand and size. If not what else is available besides an angle grinder with a flap disc or cupped wire wheel? Contact me off list if you would like. Take a look at some of the things I make.

Peterson Kettle River Ironworks speter000000000000000000at0000000000000000000000000wcta.net take out the 0 s change the at

Reply to
Steve Peterson