tinker tool grinder

Hi Just wondering if any one else uses the tinker tool girnder that is used in conjuntion with a standard grinder and if so can they give me some pointerd in using it please. I have no problem in getting the correct rake angle from the front of the cutting edge to the back sweep. But the small angle from the tip to the centre of the cutter is a problem and it does not seem to matter how much angle ||/_ against the stone it always seems to cut more on the outside of the cutter is is square faced. If any body has instructions for this tool I would love to have a copy. Thanks Hendo

Reply to
L & S Henderson