today's free item

Analogic Measurometer II - this is a digital panel meter of some kind, not working - there is some internal damage (looks repairable but I don't want to) - just pay postage ($4 covers a priority flat rate envelope) - reply off list if you want it - - I haven't taken the time to research exactly what it is - display is 3.5 digits LED, has motorola processor inside, fits a

3.5X2 inch cutout - I think this was probably part of an RPM readout or a force gauge, not sure, and I guess I don't care.
Reply to
william_b_noble