Toilet paper re-roller

im the owner of tp re-roller and the engineering took over 5 years and is patented sorry but the price is under 800.00

Reply to
neilvanderven

That link doesn't work - it is from 2010. This video shows a re-roller made by Milton Foss:

If that's the one that you now own, I don't think that your patent would hold up. I don't think that it would withstand an "obviousness" challenge.

Regardless of the patent's validity, nobody is ever sued for building a patented device for his own use.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Good grief! Solving the wrong problem and spreading germs in the process. Throw them nasty suckers away! Or just give them to the janitor who is probably immune to everything already:-O

What would sell is a device that turns cheap 'John Wayne' TP into soft premium tissue with the turn of a hand crank. Way cheaper than electric motors. The "customer" does all the work and since you would need one at each stall the gross profits might be even higher. Two rollers, one perhaps rubber and the other metal with a whole bunch of pointy bumps which put the 'high dollar' pattern on the TP. Should last for decades...

Free idea for anyone who wants to run with it. I have too many already.

Reply to
William Bagwell

some people have a shitty life

Reply to
geraldrmiller

Some factors change the length, such as the size of the cardboard tubes and sheets and whether there are embossing elements. They also make every roll of toilet paper weigh differently.

Reply to
Robert Sander