Tompson Table

I am considering making something like a Thompson table, but smaller, For use on a drill press or a Drill mill, And wonder if anyone here has one of the full table and would point out some of the neat features.
For those that do not have an idea of what I am talking about , there is one on Ebay for $1000.
Dan
On 06/09/2019 10:45 AM, snipped-for-privacy@krl.org wrote:

Of course, there it is.