Truck progress

The truck has a motor again ! Last Wednesday I bolted the trans up in place , Thursday I dropped the motor in . I still have a ways to go hooking up all the wiring , vacuum hoses , dist and carb and headers and and and ... But the motor and trans are both completely rebuilt and ready to irritate the locals .

Reply to
Snag

Dual down turn straight pipes blowing rocks everywhere?

I had down turn tips on the Super Craps I ran on the FLHT. Nobody parked to close to me. LOL. Everybody was happier when I swapped that to the White Bros 2:1. To bad they quit making street exhaust.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I'm fabbing the exhaust myself . Got a set of SS pipes for a '57 Chevy for free that I'm cutting and welding . Got long/small tube headers and

2" tube . A pair of Thrush Hush muffs and I'm probably going to need more pipe , we'll see .
Reply to
Snag