Type "J" bushing and Aloris AXA-104

Found that the set screws in my AXA-104 boring bar holder do not match the two holes in the type J bushing. A bit of mill work to alter the rear hole and extend it to the front. Next time I'll get the long slot model.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Why did you go with the 104 over say the split type?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

The -104 and the -141 set screws directly seat on the boring bar. I prefer flats on my bars.

Or I would rather be in a bar, but...

Reply to
Louis Ohland