Unatainium hits the big screen

My lifelong quest for a quantity of "Unatainium" for those ... (Special Projects) is moot now that Hollywood has acquired the elusive metal. The movie: "Core" was on the tube today and their under-earth ship was made of it. It has better properties than I thought with the ability to convert heat to electricity. Damn!!!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

JR North

Yeah, I saw that show, and when the guy says " we can tap into the electric current generated by the unobtainium" I immediately thought of rec crafts metalworking!!!!!

It was an interesting grade B movie. It was better than getting up and putting out the garbage so I kept watching.

Tony

Reply to
Tony