Unimat SL 1000 Parts

I was just given a Unimat SL 1000 which is in excellent shape, but it lacks a few parts. Does anyone have for sale the Headstock Adaptor (A2A100010) and Vertical Column (A2A100020)? If so, please contact me directly rather that clogging the Group. Many Thanks.

BA Finstead snipped-for-privacy@usc.edu

Reply to
BA Finstead

You could try posting this on the Yahoo Unimat group. More likely to find the parts on there.

Reply to
Larry Green

Many Thanks--will do.

Reply to