Unions are killing this country!

Unions are killing this country, here's a prime example.

I don't know about other areas of the country, but a growing trend here is for people to be a little on the lazy side. It is not uncommon for as many as 14 to 18 union people to just stand around and watch while only one person is doing the work.

As you can see in the attached photo I took locally, the situation is out of hand! I hope it's not happening in your area as much.

Happy Holidays,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Hope that chick never hits the shipyards -- talk about UV burns! :-)

Reply to
Grant Erwin

I don't know if it is unions in this case Jeff, but union or non union, I think a bare assed mason would shut down most construction sites.

Greg

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Reply to
Greg Postma

I don't get it, all I saw was a girl washing a fascia board....

Reply to
Gene Kearns

Where do I join?

Reply to
Ken Davey

They've probably gone on strike because she's not a union member.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

If this were the norm, 1 nude girl per job site, think of how many people would show up for work every day.

Ed Angell

Reply to
Ed Angell

I would check those workers for green cards not union cards. The not so funny truth is that many folks have fought for better working conditions for EVERYONE not just union workers. Some of those folks have died making your life better. Give thanks- Not BS

tim

Reply to
TSJABS

You got it wrong, those are scabs standing around there. If they were union, they'd all be fired for sexual harrassment.

Reply to
Nobody

But think of how little work would get done :(

Unless you stipulate that they can only watch after work...

Tim

Tim Williams

She's doing "unit work"! They're going to want to be made whole.

Reply to
ATP

Isn't that called piece work?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Grey

Hey! Call the Safety Inspector- One of those workers ain't wearin steel toed boots!

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

Thanks for bringing us abreast of the situation. Obviously, the guys are all stucco in their tracks....

Charles Morrill

Reply to
Charles Morrill

Better yet think how much work would get done

Paul

Reply to
ph17314

I don't see a problem. Aren't all those men hard at work? ERS

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Indeed, just as they should be.

In the above instance, however, all are demonstrating a valuable trait, paying attention to what's important.

BTW: Q: How many government employees does it take to mow a lawn? A: Eight; two comin', two goin', two watchin', two mowin'.

A.1: Oops, and four OSHA Inspectors. Twelve, I guess.

Reply to
Johan

Q: How many Teamsters does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: 14...You got a PROBLEM with that???

Reply to
Rileyesi

Long as they's payin' into the Health and Welfare Fund, Heck, NO! :)

Reply to
Johan

As a 37 year Teamster member, I can safely tell this joke:

Q. How do you compliment a Teamster?

A. Nice tooth!

Reply to
SteveB