Vibration analysis

Wow, thanks again Rick, that's the kind of explantions which might just make it through my skull.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

The other three lectures on balancing are in the sidebar. Glad it has been of some help

Reply to
Rick

Thanks a TON for that, Rick, you hit the motherload with those! Having a few hours of actual lectures is going to make it a lot easier for me to know how to do that (saved 'em using keepvid.com).

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

I took a look too Rick, the lecture does a very good job of letting the student visualize the issue before the math.

I just watched your first link and the 2 plane, I'm not sure but I think he solves the 2 plane vector in less steps than I was taught.

I'm going to have to go back and see... Sure wish he would have covered trim balance calcs, though.

Matt

Reply to
matthew maguire