welding anti splatter spray

I was given a can of anti splatter spray by my welding supplier to try. This
spray is a talc product with no silicone (good for items to be painted).
After you spray it on it is dry to the touch in seconds. Spray On SOO541 is
the name of it, made by Sherwin Williams. I like it. It works better than
the
oil based or window cleaner types. Not a paid endorsement just a satisfied
user.
Steve
Reply to
Steve Peterson
Have you tried it in comparison to PAM cooking spray?
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
The 99 cent stores around here often have a generic type of PAM that seems to work just as well but is much cheaper ($.99). This is what I use to avoid spatter problems. Jim
Reply to
JAMES RISER
"JAMES RISER" wrote: The 99 cent stores around here often have a generic type of PAM that seems to work just as well(clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I guess I shouldn't be in such a hurry. I just came back from my welding supply store with a spray can that cost me $8.50. :-(
Reply to
Leo Lichtman
I'm new to all this stuff. What kind of welding are you guys talking about?
Reply to
Meezer Man
As did I yesterday. Lincoln Electric anti-spatter---$8.49. Hate it when that happens.
Jim Kovar Vulcan, Mi
Reply to
Jim