Anti splatter spray

I was given a can of anti splatter spray by my welding supplier to try. This
spray is a talc product with no silicone (good for items to be painted).
After you spray it on it is dry to the touch in seconds. Spray On SOO541 is
the name of it made by Sherwin Williams. I like. It works better than the
oil based or window cleaner types. Not a paid endorsement just a satisfied
user.
Steve
Reply to
Steve Peterson