Welding podcast

I just found out about this podcast a week ago. Since then I've listen to about half of the current eleven available at this time. I really like them. At first I cherry picked ones that sound useful but will listen to all of them now. Kind of a laid back, coffee style get together.

You can download or listen from the link at the bottom of the page. So if you have an interest in welding and a few minutes, try listening...

The three main people making up the show are known to most of you:

Jody Collier

Welding Tips and Tricks on Youtube @Weldmonger on Instagram Jonathan Lewis
@Superiorwelding on Instagram Superiorwelding on Youtube Roy Crumrine
@CrummyWelding on Instagram