More Blatent self promotion...

I will stop this self promotion stuff here soon, but in the infancy of
the site I feel the need to promote... FYI 300 users and growing in the
first week.
I was just interviewed by Lou Gallo in his podcast recently at
on the Direct download link if you don't get the podcast already
By the way this is one OUTSTANDING podcast

and you should listen to it regularly for SoildWorks tips tricks and
operations. I highly, highly, recommend it.
Listen to this podcast to get an idea of what SolidMentor is all about.
Best Regards
Ben Eadie

Ben

Site Timeline