Self-replicating robots...

I want to build self-replicating robots. That means robots which build robots.
I'm too lazy to build the 1 Million robots I need to
rule the world, so I'll let the robots to all the work.
How can I build self-replicating robots???

Easy. Build the first one, and give it all the materials it needs to build 999999 more copies.
Or start 1000000 children, but you'll have to be male to do that.
Mike Ross