plastic to glue to carbon fibre tube?

I will make some bits to clamp-and-glue to carbon fibre tubing - to fix/ locate bits and pivots and such.
I need stiffness and strength, machineability, and glue-ability.

On Sunday, October 9, 2016 at 12:16:27 PM UTC-7, unk wrote:

G10 epoxy glass will bond great and is very strong. The glass content in it means it eats cutting tools.
This stuff can be found at hobby shops and at better bike shops.