whazzizzit/what's it worth?

I scored five propane tanks today for $20. Mfr date '06 stamped on collar. I thought they were forklift tanks, as I had used a ton of those in the past, but these do not have the empty/full gauge in the center. There is a double universal hook up, and under the yellow seal, an industrial fill connector. Any idea what they were used for and what they are worth?

Second item, metal halide lights. My friend just got me these four additional ones. The one I put up on my shop is a jewel, and now I have four more to place and light up the night so I can work out there when it's cool. Aluminum housing, metal housing, reflector inside glass panel, and transformer to bring from 110 to 220. Any idea what they're worth, or what they cost new?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B